[Sysreading] Meeting time for the Spring semester
davisjam at vt.edu
Sat Jan 6 18:34:46 EST 2018
The Systems Reading Group will continue this semester. We will generally
meet in the CRC as usual.
Based on the brainstorming in our Idego-fueled final meeting last semester,
this semester's topics will include:
- Blockchain and smart contracts
- Software-defined networks (SDNs)
- "Something about the Linux kernel"
- *< insert your request here :-) >*
I know schedules shift every semester, and I want to ensure that we pick a
meeting time that works for plenty of people.
*So, if you plan to attend regularly this semester*, go here
1. Highlight all of the times that will work for you in a typical week.
2. Enter your name (bottom right)
3. Click the "send response" button (bottom right).
Looking forward to another thought-provoking semester!
PhD student, Computer Science, 2015-?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sysreading